ANCIENT TOWN, PALACE DIEDO
Palazzo Diedo is a building situated in the Ancient City of Venice, surrounded by the Rio di Santa Fosca, the Rio Grimani and the Rio del Trapolin. In the area where the property is situated there are many monumental and cultural sites including the Church of Santa Fosca and the church of S. Maria Maddalena. In addition there is also the presence of primary and secondary schools, civic equipments and small and / or medium-sized commercial activities. It is just a few minutes walk from the San Marcuola and Ca' D'Oro water-bus stops.
Gross Indoor Area: 3,862 square meters.
The property is a building sky-land, four floors above ground (ground, mezzanine, first and second) in addition to a largely usable attic. The building has, in some of its areas, a low level of maintenance while others have a good state of conservation.
Subjected to the restrictions of cultural interest and the restrictions of landscape protection pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 42/40 by the Ministry for Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism.
It is currently free.
Data not available.
●Use destination according to Plan regulations
-Building unit C (main wing facing Rio Vendramin, Rio Grimani and nort-west corner on Rio del Trapolin)
(1) On all floors: housing; collective housing; offices; private offices; direct service delivery offices; museums; exhibition venues; libraries; archives; associative equipments. On condition that each house in the same building unit has separate access: offices open to public; justice offices; education facilities; meeting halls.
(2) On the ground floor: crafts; retail; public exercises.
(3) On all floors, provided that at least one of them has an usable surface of more than 200 square meters, and on condition that each house in the same building unit has separate access: hotel accommodation; extra-hotel accommodation used for exclusive hospitality.
(4) They are allowed, even in the presence of useful surfaces less than sqm. 200, expansions of hotel accommodation activities existing at the date of adoption of the present variation provided they are within the single building unit.
-Building units Nr (lower wings facing Rio del Trapolin)
All uses consistent with the characteristics with the physical structure resulting from the transformations allowed, subject to the indications of the urban planning instrument.
-Building unit D (lower wings facing the north-east corner on Rio del Trapolin)
(1) On all floors: housing; collective housing.
(2) On the ground floor: crafts; retail business; public exercises; private offices; associative equipment.
(3) On all floors, provided that at least one of them has a usable living area of more than 200 square meters, and on condition that any houses in the same building unit have separate access: hotel accommodation facilities; extra-hotel accommodation facilities used for exclusive hospitality.
P.N.: The City Council Resolution no. 25 of 15 June 2017 submits the change of intended use, whether for hotel or complementary use, to a building permit in derogation.