ANCIENT TOWN, FLATS AND OPEN AREAS IN CALLE SCHIAVONIA
The properties are close to Riva degli Schiavoni, Via Garibaldi and Giardino Garibaldi.
The surrounding area is characterized by ancient buildings with various functional destinations: the residences are flanked by commercial activities related to residents and tourism and buildings of historical and cultural interest.
The area is also convenient for the proximity of the "Giardini" waterbus stop.
Flat 35 square meters;
Flat 85 square meters;
Flat 80 square meters;
Sports field 850 square meters;
Private open area 63 square meters.
An irregular and non-continuous property consisting of 3 apartments and 2 open spaces.
D.Lgs. 42/2004 art.157 (Landscape Heritage, Archaeological Hazardous Areas Venice Lagoon, Archaeological Hazardous Areas)
One flat is to be released;
One flat is free;
One flat is occupied with expired title;
The Sport yard is used by the Patronato Salesiano Leone XIII;
The small open area is attached to one of the lodgings.
Data not availabre.
●Use destination according to Plan regulations
- Before 18th century basic block residential building unit (D)
(1) On all floors: housing; collective housing.
(2) On the ground floor: crafts; retail business; public exercises; private offices; associative equipment.
(3) On all floors, provided that at least one of them has a usable living area of more than 200 square meters, and on condition that any houses in the same building unit have separate access: hotel accommodation facilities; extra-hotel accommodation facilities used for exclusive hospitality.
- Twentieth-century building unit integrated into the context (type Nr)
All uses consistent with the characteristics with the physical structure resulting from the transformations allowed, subject to the indications of the urban planning instrument.
- Uncharacterized spaces connected to building units